You’ve likely heard about Delta 8 THC in the news lately, even if you haven’t experimented with it yourself. The compound, similar to the chemical in marijuana that gets you high, has become a popular ingredient in products like edibles and vape pens, including Dinner Lady nic salts vape juice. However, there are important differences between smoking marijuana and using delta 8, and the effects aren’t identical. Not only that, but while the sale of delta 8 is still permitted in many areas within the U.S., there are some legal restrictions on its possession and use both here and around the globe. If you’re considering trying Delta 8 THC, keep reading to learn about some of the benefits of delta 8. And if you are looking for the best tasting delta-8 gummies, click the link given.
An e cigarette NZ uses heated vapour that you then inhale rather than the whole burning tobacco thing with regular cigarettes. That is why the use of e-cigarettes is also known as vaping. For some people, this is an effective way to stop smoking. Here are some important points about vaping and how to be safe. You can also check out leading stockist of Vape Kits for more great options.
Information to remember about e-cigarettes
Here are a few key information points to keep in mind when looking at options to quit smoking.
- If you are already a smoker vaping is less harmful to people looking to quit and so is a good alternative if other methods have not been successful.
- Vaping is not completely harmless so be aware of those risks especially if you are not a smoker and just thinking of trying it anyway.
- Under 18 years old? Then e-cigarettes are illegal.
- Where there are laws that ban smoking and keep it smoke-free, those also apply to e-cigarettes.
- You should not keep smoking cigarettes and also start vaping. You need to completely switch to vaping using liquids that contain nicotine preferably. It has been shown that those smokers who use nicotine liquids are more likely to quit successfully than using non-nicotine vaping liquids.
- Not all vaping liquids have nicotine in them. Check out how to get vape juice in Australia that is suitable to those who are quitting smoking.
- Vaping is not a good idea if you are pregnant as there are chemicals involved that may put the baby at risk.
Is vaping with e-cigarettes safe?
Studies are still ongoing and more needs to happen with studies about long-term effects so right now not everything is known. But it is clear that smoking cigarettes are more dangerous than vaping. So if you are a smoker and you want to quit smoking, this is the better option. Side effects or risks from vaping include;
- Dry mouth
- Eye, mouth and throat irritation
- The chemicals in the vapour (cytotoxic) is dangerous to fetuses so pregnant women should avoid smoking as well as vaping
- Even though the nicotine in an e cigarette NZ is less than in a real cigarette, it is still there and so you should not smoke around children and the e-liquids must be kept out of their reach
More about the legalities of vaping in New Zealand
It is legal to make and sell vaping products in this country but the amendment act of 2020 for Smoke free Environments and Regulated Products makes it illegal to advertise and illegal to sell to people under 18 years old. The reasoning behind this decision was that while switching to an e cigarette NZ is a healthier option for smokers, the government wants to discourage people from starting to vape when they are not smokers trying to quit. They, therefore, place controls on vaping and its products and on marketing.
Where can you vape?
Apart from in your home or in another private dwelling like a friend’s place you are not allowed to vape in the following places;
- On public transport, so trains, buses, in taxis or using rideshare services
- At work in most cases
- On planes
- In booking or waiting areas so places people have to line up to book tickets, in waiting rooms for a doctor, in travel terminal passenger lounges and so on
- In or near care centres, playgroups, nurseries or schools
- In or near restaurants, casinos or pubs or bars that do not have an open area