The 200-301: Implementing and Administering Cisco Solutions (CCNA) test measures the expertise of the applicants in a variety of domains, such as network fundamentals, Internet Protocol connectivity, network access, security fundamentals, Internet Protocol services, as well as automation & programmability. The specialists who nail this exam will get the related certificate. Let’s take a look at this qualifying test in more detail.
Cisco 200-301: General Information
The 200-301 Exam has the time frame of 2 hours. During this time, the individuals need to deal with a variety of questions. The test is taken in Japanese and English. The regular fee is $300. The professionals can schedule the exam through the Pearson VUE platform. They can pass it as an online proctored option or in-person at one of the Pearson VUE testing centers.
It is recommended that the students get acquainted with the domains of the Cerbolt 200-301 CCNA test in advance. They can do it with the help of the exam blueprint. Just download it from the official webpage and explore it. The details of the subject areas that are covered in this certification test are enumerated below:
- Network Fundamentals: The first module focuses on describing the function and role of network elements. It also covers the ability to explain the attributes of network topology architectures as well as compare cabling types and physical interference, among others.
- Network Access: The next section requires that the test takers have experience in verifying and setting Virtual Local Area Network spanning multiple switches. It also includes verifying and setting inter-switch connectivity as well as setting and verifying Layer 2 & Layer 3 EtherChannel, among others.
- Internet Protocol Connectivity: This subject area focuses on interpreting the components of the routing table as well as setting and verifying both PIv4 and IPv6 static routing. It also covers determining the way how routers make forwarding decisions by default, among others.
- Internet Protocol Services: The next part measures the skills of the professionals in setting and verifying inside source Network Address Translation utilizing pools and static, setting and verifying NTP operating within the server and client mode, as well as describing the roles of DNS and DHCP in the network, among others.
- Security Fundamentals: This domain checks the expertise of the examinees in defining core security concepts, explaining the components of the security program, and setting device access control with local passwords. It also includes describing remote access and site-to-site Virtual Private Networks.
- Automation & Programmability: The last topic covers describing the way how automation affects network management as well as explaining software-defined and controller-based architecture. It also focuses on comparing traditional networks and controller-based networking, among others.
The CCNA Practice Test can be a pretty difficult challenge, so the applicants should properly prepare for it. There are many study tools that the professionals can use (for instance, the official training course, practice tests, and exam dumps). Just choose any option that suits your needs and begin your preparation process.